Meet our Team
Our industry experts help scale grow and succeed.
Ken Parent – CEO
- Ken Parent brings 30 years of executive leadership experience to CentralColo including significant successes rapidly developing and scaling highly respected companies.
- Prior to CentralColo, Mr. Parent founded and served as CEO at ByteGrid, a national platform of Tier 3+ data centers in the U.S. During his tenure at ByteGrid, he led a management team acquiring 5 datacenters, with over 800,000 SF of mission critical space and 500 customers.
- Mr. Parent also led the successful and strategic acquisitions of Annapolis-based Sidus BioData, a leading provider of compliant hosting solutions for FDA and HIPAA-HITECH regulated companies, and NetRiver, a Seattle-based managed services provider, into the ByteGrid portfolio to diversify the business.
- Before Mr. Parent joined ByteGrid, he was the COO of The Mills Corporation, a NYSE listed publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust that acquired, developed, leased and operated large scale commercial real estate properties with total assets valued at nearly $8 billion.
- Prior to joining the Mills Corporation, Mr. Parent held various leadership positions with Price Waterhouse and Kenneth Leventhal.
Jason Green – CTO
- 15 years in the data center industry and a total of 15+ years in both hands on and management roles throughout all aspects of IT and mission critical facilities.
- Successfully built business/mission-critical teams in solutions engineering, managed services, engineering, operations, construction, security, and corporate strategy for multiple private and provider-based data centers globally.
- Co-founded Vantage Data Centers in Santa Clara, creating and running engineering, operations, construction, solutions engineering, and mergers/acquisitions organizations while leading the delivery of four new Tier 3+ facilities and 50MW customer solutions in 24 months.
- Subsequent to Vantage, served as Vice-President of Corporate Strategy at both Sentinel Data Centers and Gexpro (Rexel USA) before co-founding a boutique data center, IT, and energy consultation firm.
- Prior to Vantage Mr. Green ran (i) managed services and solutions engineering for FusionStorm, a $900 million IT VAR (ii) built and ran solutions engineering for RagingWire Enterprise Solutions (data center) and (iii) ran global IT operations for Gap Inc.
- On behalf of various investment groups, completed $10+ billion of data center due diligence evaluation of data center assets for acquisition in 2016, including the analysis of CentralColo.
Bryan Chong – SVP Sales & Marketing
- Bryan Chong brings 23 years of executive sales and marketing leadership experience to CentralColo including successes recruiting, developing and leading high-performance direct and channel sales organizations.
- Prior to CentralColo, Mr. Chong served as the Vice President of the National Strategic Sales Team and the Vice President of Mid-Markets, Western Region at Digital Realty Trust, a leading publicly traded data center REIT with over 140 data centers worldwide.
- Before Mr. Chong joined Digital Realty, he led the channel and Asia Pacific sales organizations at Internap Network Services as the Vice President of Global Strategic Channels. He had also previously served as the Regional Vice President of the Western Region, leading sales teams in Texas, Seattle, Southern California, San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
- Prior to joining Internap, Mr. Chong held various sales leadership positions at CSC, Cable and Wireless, Hughes Networks Systems, AT&T and Internet Services of Atlanta where he co-founded Atlanta’s first local ISP.
- His experience spans a diverse set of core infrastructure products and services including network, cloud, content delivery, managed hosting and retail/wholesale data center colocation.