We are looking for people with the right stuff to join us.
If you are a loyal, dedicated individual that looks to give 100% of yourself, we want you on our team. We work hard and play hard to meet our customers expectations.
Our culture is one that rises above, we go the extra mile for our customers and team. Most of the team has worked together for years, and we are very particular on who we let in. Whether it our weekly team lunches to team building events, we look for people that support each others weaknesses and allow for the growth of our strengths.
We value diversity and the experiences of different backgrounds, if you can rise to this challenge, we want to speak with you. Please feel free to apply for any of the roles below by emailing us a resume to email@example.com
- Mid-Senior Level Account Executive(Sunnyvale, CA)
- Facilities Manager(Sunnyvale, CA)
Mid-Senior Level Account Executive
CentralColo was founded in 2014 and is in the business of owning and operating well maintained carrier neutral data centers delivering a basic formula; fiber connectivity, high power and efficient cooling. We operate an 8MW Tier III data center in the heart of Silicon Valley and are expanding quickly..
Position Location and Reporting:
- This position is located in San Jose, California and will report to the VP of Sales.
Required skills & experience & opportunities:
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce.com
- 2-8 year proven track record in commercial IT infrastructure and related high tech selling, with expertise working at the C-Level.
- Colocation/ hosting/IT related experience preferred
- Possess outstanding telephone sales communication skills and presence
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change
Management roles available
- CentralColo offers competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer Incentive Stock Options plus many other perks. Compensation packages will depend on relevant experience.
- Prospect for new customers through direct outbound efforts, working with partners and attending industry trade shows.
- Manage follow-ups, fulfillment and qualification of inbound lead generation programs to increase effectiveness
- Team player, collaborative personality, with excellent written & oral communication skills and time management
- Manage the customer engagement cycle from proposal through to closing and contract signature including the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions with new customers
- Position at multiple decision making levels and across with various internal customer organizations within sales module
- Oversee customer satisfaction of client and prospect base including, but not limited to, sales orders, moves, adds, changes, billing, implementation, service issues, SLA’s, and contractual terms
- Customer advocacy and long term relationship focused
- Develop detailed strategic account development plans, including positioning matrix and revenue forecasting
- Manage opportunity funnel in Salesforce.com to 100% accuracy